What can you expect when you visit?
Worship / Bible class
We know it can be a little intimidating visiting a church.. So we want to give you a play by play of what we do during worship, so you can know what to expect.
- Sunday Morning most teens and members wear blue jeans, khakis, or dress pants with a polo shirt or dress shirt.
- You will be greeted by several members that are excited that you came to worship with them!
- Most members will be dressed in blue jeans and a polo on a Sunday night or Wednesday night.
- Sunday Morning Worship starts at 10:00AM and ends around 11:30AM. Whole church is together.
- We have a 5 min children's moment ages 2 - 8, sing about 8 songs (mostly traditional hymns), have times for prayer, read scriptures from the bible, partake in communion (remembering Jesus's life /sacrifice), listening to about a 30 min sermon from the bible, offer an invitation to respond to Jesus by going forward to the front row, possible baptisms, and time to meet and greet each other and visitors.
- You will not be expected to do anything but you can be involved in everything that you feel comfortable doing.
- In Bible class, you do not have to talk, but can make comments or ask questions if you want to.
- Sunday Night at 5:00pm we have a 15 min devotional with the church (a few songs, communion for those who couldn't make it for AM Worship, and a 5 min Invitation message. Then we have Bible class for all different ages for 40 min.
- Wednesday Night at 7:00pm we have a 15 min devotional. Sing a few songs, prayer, and a 5min invitation message. Then we have Bible class for all ages for 40 min.
- Teen Bible class: We start with announcements, sing a few contemporary songs, have prayer, and then a 10 - 15 minute lesson that is focused on one or two points and that is interactive including power point, discussion questions, and application to help live it out in our lives! Sundays we do more textual studies, and Wednesday we do more topics that are current and relatable to today's youth and we use scripture to guide our thoughts. We will end about 5 minutes early so everyone can talk and hangout for a few minutes.
- Youth Events: This will vary some depending on event. Most events teens wear about knee length shorts, blue jeans, t-shirts, or polos. Teens will be dressed modestly.
- Most events would be great for teens to come join with us!
- We do a lot of service type events to help people, have devotionals to reflect where we are spiritually, have mission trips to go and spread the good news about Jesus, and camps to help us grow together as a group and closer to God, Multi Youth Group Retreats, and lastly... we have a lot of fun having lock-ins, midnight madness, sleepovers, scavenger hunts, movie nights, broom ball, and so much more!!!